Lipiko Tours is an adventure travel agency created in June 2007.
Located in Bolivia with offices in the centre and south of the city of La Paz and in Rurrenabaque in the Bolivian Amazon, Lipiko Tours is a local agency without intermediaries.
Legally established in Bolivia, Lipiko Tours is licensed by the Ministry for Tourism and the Departmental Tourism Office and has all the required trade licences and insurances and fulfils all current Bolivian laws and tourism regulations in Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Ecuador.
Our team of ten tourism professionals and experts, offer you a full range of services, tailor made tours and escorted group tours for adventures, families, friends and groups travelling together.
With our experience, the team at Lipiko Tours has developed a quality service tailored to your wishes for travels in Bolivia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Ecuador.
- Customised tailor-made tours
- Group tours (with or without escorting guide)
- Thematic tours
- Hiking and trekking (both in high mountain and in the jungle)
- Adventure tours
- 4x4 Adventure tours
- Logistical support for professional film making and photography
- Preparation, implementation and execution of customised tailor-made tours
- Preparation, implementation and execution of group tours
- Preparation, implementation and execution of thematic tours
- Preparation, implementation and execution of 4x4 tours
- Reservation and sale of national and international plane tickets
- Reservation and sale of national and international hotel accommodation
- Car rental
- Reservation and rental of trekking and mountaineering equipment
- Rental of Inmarsat and Iridium satellite phone system
Lipiko Tours is recommended and mentioned in the following :
- Footprint (UK)
- Guardian (UK)
- Le guide du Routard (France)
- Le petit futé (France)
- O viajante (Brazil)
- Bolivian-guide (Bolivia)
- GBT guia Boliviana Turistica (Bolivia)
- Bolivian Touring (Bolivia)
- Google (International)
- Yahoo (International)
- Bing (International)
- Facebook (International)
- Twitter (International
||Patricia Villavicencio de Touchard